Really simple ingredients and makes a great appetizer! I actually got this recipe from TasteMade.
- 1 lb shrimp – peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 cup of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup of panko
For Dipping Sauce:
- Orange marmalade
- Mango nectar
- Apple cider vinegar
- Red chili
- Mix eggs, flour, beer, garlic powder, cayenne powder in one bowl.
- In another bowl mix panko and shredded coconut.
- Dip the shrimp in the wet mixture and shake off excess and then coat with the panic and shredded coconut.
- Deep fry the shrimp and drain on paper towel.
- Mix everything together for dipping sauce and then enjoy!!